Beer Festival - Admission
· You don’t have to book, simply pay at the entrance
· £5 entrance includes souvenir glass and festival programme detailing all beers/ciders, food available and entertainment
· CAMRA concession available to card carrying members – Join CAMRA online - https://join.camra.org.uk/ or join at the Beer Festival – bank account details required
· Card payments – unfortunately we are unable to accept payment by debit/credit cards. We have a pass-out scheme should you need to visit a cash machine, our staff will be able to help locate one if needed
· Age Verification - Under 18’s are allowed on site, but must be with a responsible adult - a 17 year old with an 18 or 19 year old friend is not sufficient. As at any licensed premises, it is illegal to buy alcohol if you are under 18, or to buy alcohol for anyone under 18.
· The beer festival supports and operates the Challenge21 scheme; if you are lucky enough to look young, then please don't be offended if and when you are asked for ID to check you are over 18. The only acceptable ID is a government issued photo ID (photo driving licence or passport) or a card showing the PASS Scheme hologram. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
· Disabled Access – The Beer Festival at County Hall is fully accessible for visitors with disabilities. There is step free access to the event space and there are wheelchair accessible toilet facilities available.
· Assistance Dogs are welcome and allowed in all areas although please do take care when the site is busy. Pass outs from the site are available to allow your dog to answer the call of nature
· If you would like assistance at any point please ask a member of staff (distinguished by their beer festival clothing & name badge)